WhatsApp now available on WEB – Learn how to Connect or Access WhatsApp in Web Browser
As we all know WhatsApp is fast growing Communication Application for Mobile. Many of us use it to send messages, pictures, pictures etc from mobile in free of cost using internet. We always want such app as web application. Finally, The mobile messaging service has introduced a new feature by which users can access it even through a web browser. Means to say WhatsApp now Available on Web (but it only works in Chrome browser).
Bellow is the step by step tutorial of how to connect WhatsApp in the Web Browser.
Before going to share tutorial i want to cleared you that WhatsApp is overtake by Facebook and Mark Zukerberg (CEO of Facebook) trying to integrate this application into facebook for user convenience. you must need to read Facebook Bought Whats App in $19 Billion facebook value.
How to Connect WhatsApp in the Web Browser ?
Here we go. First let me tell you one thing this Web application service is only available in Chrome Browser. One more thing This service is currently available only to Android, Windows and Blackberry users.
- You must need to have latest version of WhatsApp on your cell phones.
- Login from https://web.whatsapp.com/
- Now you need to pare your cell phones with Web Browser. For this purpose you need to stay connected with Internet.
- For this purpose follow the image bellow as per your mobile brand :) .You may like to read how to use WhatsApp on pc – Install Whats App on Computer.
- Get a QR code with the WhatsApp mobile app.
- scan the code inside of WhatsApp on your mobile and it will automatically connect.
- You may also Activate desktop notifications, so you have the latest ads with messages you receive.
So, as you have learn very well that whatsapp now available on Web Browser and how you can connect it via Chrome. If you have any question or facing any problem while integrating or connecting WhatsApp on web feel free to comment us. you might also like to read How to change Video Format without Converter.