How to Copy and Extract Text From Images Free – Now you can copy the text written on Pictures files free without any OCR Device
Hello Seekers! Today i have a great tool to share with you. I damn Sure you all are looking for this. Many times we need to copy the text written on the image files like quotes, advertisement, proposal, tenders etc. As they the text is written on image that’s why we can’t able to copy it besides of type it manually :( .
But now you no need to take worry and no need to type it manually. Because today i will share a beautiful tool with you, by using this tool you can Copy and Extract Text From Images Files easy and free of cost :) . I know you are surprise and thinking how it can be possible without OCR device o.O . You are right it can’t possible without OCR device or scanner. But this tools have a integrated module of OCR scanner which didn’t need any device or application to run.
This tool is very useful special for webmaster and content writers (specially Job offering related sites or blogs) . you may also like to Check SSGC Bill Online – Download Sui Gas Duplicate Bill.
Learn : How to Extract Text from Image or Pictures
Bellow is the step by step tutorial with pictures to learn how to use this tool and extract information. As i already mentioned above by using this tool you don’t need to use any other tools or device like OCR or Scanner :) . Just follow the simple steps as mention bellow and enjoy.
- First Download this tool from here.
- Now install the tool manually.
- After installation run the application by clicking on the icon from desktop screen.
- Now a Explore window will open, Select the desire image which text you want to get.
As show in Picture bellow.Note : Keep in mind this application supports TIFF, JPG, GIF, BMP and PNG file formats.
- After selecting the desire image file. I will open that image into its own editor.
- You don’t need to use anything from editor.
- Just use your mouse and drag the area of text which you want to copy the text (by pressing and selecting desire area) as show in Picture bellow. After selecting it will automatically scan the image and a popup will appear with your desire text. Check out FREE Telenor MMS settings for Mobile in Pakistan.
- Now Click on Continue if the desire output come. It will automatically copy the text into clipboard.
- Now open note pad, text pad etc and paste it there. you can use Ctrl+V command for pasting purpose :) .
That’s all now you have a tool by using this you can Extract text from Images and pictures without any OCR Device. I hope you like my sharing very much. In order to appreciate our working please like and share this with your friends and social networks like facebook, twitter etc. If you have any question feel free to comment. you may also like to read Trick to Speed Up PTCL EVO 3.1 Wingle 3g Speed.