Learn how to check who is using your WiFi PTCL internet – Easy way to find someone who is using your Wireless Internet
Did you have wireless internet service like WiFi, evo, PTCL Broadband etc? Did you know how many persons are using your internet? If not! then you are at right place here is will teach you how to check who is using your WiFi freely without your Permission. You may notice much time that your neighbor uses internet services without having any source like broadband or other internet services.
Did you know how he is using internet? Actually he was using your internet without your permission :). Surprise! But it is true maybe he is using your WiFi or someone else.
There are many ways to fetch out someone’s WiFi password. If you are interested in learning how to get someone WiFi password then you must need to read Easy way to Hack WiFi Password free How can we do this.
Step by step guide to check who is suing your WiFi PTCL Broadband Internet:
This method works on all internet service providers like PTCL Broadband, DSL, EVO, TPLink or other ISP’s.
- First thing is first you need to login into your internet service provider account by typing “192.168.1.1” into the address bar.
- A pop up will appear which will ask you to type username and password.
- If you have old device then by default your username and password is “admin“.
- If you are using the new device then your Username is “admin” and password will be written on the back of the router.
- After login successfully click on the Device Info button.
- Now click on “DHCP” it will show you how many people are using your WiFi connection. as shown in picture bellow :). Don’t miss to read How to increase PTCL WiFi Clients Limit and Coverage.
- In my case you can see there are 4 people who are using my WiFi.
If these are your authorize users then you don’t need to worry. If you notice any anonymous users or unauthorized person then you must need to change your WiFi password and make password very strong so that no one can break it. for this purpose, you must need to read How To Change WiFi Password-Change PTCL Broadband WiFi Password.
Stealing someone sensitive information like WiFi password and Gmail password etc are very easy now a days. In order to escape from such issues, you need to make your password case sensitive and strong. Many times we never notice and others are using our WiFi without our permission. So, we need to track then and make some changes for future. you may also like to Check PTCL Telephone Bill Online – Download Duplicate Bill.